Help for employers

Markschestr46

Greetings to all employers of the site. I have noticed that there are so many scammers and cheaters here. I would like to offer you the opportunity to find the truth that you want, if you contact me I will find you a guy living not in another country but in your country who will agree to the conditions that you specify. For the search of such a boy I would like to receive compensation in the amount of 500$ All who agree write payment occurs only after your boy flies to you personally. No cheating no other country no money in advance or sending money until you are together.
If anyone is interested leave your contact or any message under this post I will write you myself.

I’m surprised the site admins let you post that you’re using their site to find clients looking for houseboys. Most guys know the reason sites like this are falling behind is because being a houseboy or looking for that dad/son relationship is mainstream now, so there is little need for sites like this. They just go on regular dating sites and apps, state in their profile they’re looking to be a houseboy or looking to have a houseboy, and they meet from there. You can even go on social media groups to find houseboys. Those sites are better monitored than old school outdated sites like this which have to make their money from ad revenue rather than actual usage. Most of the people that truly use sites like this now are us that have been here from the early days that just want to hold on to the memory of what sites like this used to be.

Also, how would you get paid? Who would pay you after finding a guy? What will you do if they don’t pay, repossess a boy? How much are these boys paying you to be placed? What systems do you have and what background checks are you doing to know these boys are legit? How exactly do you have a supply of boys to sell? You’d have to have some sort of website to take legit secure payments, or are you using one of those person to person apps? What country is your business registered, or do you just sell boys as a side hustle?

How would anyone know the boy you send won’t just be in on this (or just be you) who will show up just long enough to get the money transferred and then disappear?

Seems fishy at best.