26 Year Old Brand New House Boy Seeking Loving But Strict Home

SoftHandsBoi

Hi!

I am from Pennsylvania, but I currently travel weekly for work. 

I am looking for a long term role where I can be a houseboy for someone (or someones’) who is very loving but also strict and dominant.

I am imagining waking up at 5am (before you), cooking breakfast every day (passion for cooking) kissing you good morning, doing all the chores for most of the day, relaxing a little bit, and then cooking you dinner and pleasuring you in different ways every single night, with no off days. 

I would wear outfits you chose, follow a schedule and complete tasks that you command, and bend to your every whim in the bedroom.

In return, I imagine I get free room (or low cost) and board and hopefully an allowance along with some free time to enjoy sightseeing and activities (non-sexual) outside of the home.

I have extremely soft hands as well, tehe.

I’m 5’6 140 lbs, Caucasian with blue eyes and brown hair.

I am into being praised (“who’s a good boy?”) and generally pleasing however I can.

I like a clean and proper environment, one with positivity and a focus on basic healthy activities!

I’m very real, just nervous since this involves a lot of commitment, but I am looking around and hopefully you can be the one for me!

I can’t add more pictures because of the file limit, but I can give more if needed. 

IMG_3100.jpeg

IMG_3095.jpeg

IMG_3096.jpeg

IMG_2794.jpeg

IMG_2738.jpeg

IMG_2794.jpeg

• Like 1